Labour Market Report
The latest Labour Market Report can be accessed via the Labour Market Overview page.
Transformation of the Labour Force Survey in Northern Ireland
Information relating to the tranformation of the LFS can be accessed from the Labour Force Survey Transformation page.
- Labour Force Survey Annual Tables 2022
- Labour Force Survey Annual Summary Report 2022
- Highest qualification level held and participation in education/training 2022
- Labour Market Status - Sub Population Tables
- Labour Force Survey - Quarterly tables
- Young people not in education, employment or training (NEET) 2020
- Qualifications in Northern Ireland 2020
- Disability Employment Gap in Northern Ireland 2020
- Draft PfG
- Underemployment in Northern Ireland
- Women in Northern Ireland 2020/2021
- Women in Northern Ireland 2020
- Self-employment in Northern Ireland 2019
- Economic Inactivity in Northern Ireland 2018
- Labour Force Survey Topic Papers
- Employment and hours worked
- Historical series 1984-1991
- Historical Labour Market Reports
- Quarterly Supplement to the Labour Market Report - Historical
- Labour Force Survey Women in Northern Ireland - Historical
- Local Area Database - Historical
- Annual Report - Historical
User requested data
Labour market statistics are published regularly throughout the year. We also produce bespoke tables if users request data that are not already available.
A list of published bespoke tables is available from the User requested data page
Information on user events and consultations is available on the Labour Market Statistics User Engagement page.
ELMS publication schedule
Upcoming publication dates from the Economic and Labour Market Statistics Branch, including all Labour Force Survey publications can be found via the publication schedule page
If you would like to be added to a mailing list and receive the latest publications on the day they publish please email: email@example.com with the title of the publications you would like to receive.