ELMS Publication Schedule
- The LFS Summary Process Diagram is a high level process map showing the collect, process, analyse, disseminate and evaluate steps.
- Labour Force Survey - Estimating and reporting uncertainty is a short guide explaining the use of confidence intervals and statistical significance in the monthly labour market report and how users can use the information to better understand estimated changes in labour market status.
- Labour Force Survey - Background Quality Report 2019 is a report that provides users with an evidence based assessment of the quality of the statistical output from the NI Labour Force Survey.
- Differences between the ILO unemployment and claimant count is a short paper detailing the definitional differences between the two measures of unemployment in Northern Ireland.
- The reporting reliability in user requested data paper explains NISRA policy for highlighting lower quality estimates based on small numbers of respondents.