The material featured on this site and all NISRA managed sites are subject to Crown copyright protection unless otherwise indicated
Re-using Crown copyright material © Crown copyright
You may use and re-use the information featured on this site and all other NISRA managed sites (not including logos and Land & Property Services mapping data) free of charge in any format or medium, under the terms of Open Government Licence with only a few conditions.
- acknowledge the source of the information by including attribution statements specified by the Information Provdier(s), for example, "Source: NISRA : Website: www.nisra.gov.uk" and where possible provide a link to this licence
- ensure that you do not use the information in a way that suggests any official status or that the Information Provider endorses you or your use of the information
- ensure that you do not mislead others or misrepresent the Information or its source; ensure that you do not misrepresent the Information or its source
- ensure that your use of the Information does not breach the Data Protection Act 1998 or the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003
These are important conditions of this licence and if you fail to comply with them the rights granted to you under this licence, or any similar licence granted by the Licensor, will end automatically.
This licence does not cover the use of:
- personal data in the Information
- information that has neither been published nor disclosed under information access legislation (including the Freedom of Information Acts for the UK and Scotland) by or with the consent of the Information Provider
- departmental or public sector organisation logos, crests and the Royal Arms except where they form an integral part of a document or dataset
- military insignia
- third party rights the Information Provider is not authorised to license
- information subject to other intellectual property rights, including patents, trademarks, and design rights
- identity documents such as the British Passport
Land & Property Services (LPS) /Ordnance Survey of Northern Ireland® (OSNI®) Branded Mapping Data
Ordnance Survey of Northern Ireland (OSNI) branded Land & Property Services (LPS) mapping (or any mapping based on, or derived from OSNI branded mapping) is exempt from the terms of the OGL.
If you intend to use or re-use this information you need to apply to email@example.com for an appropriate licence.
The Northern Ireland Mapping Agreement (NIMA) is a centrally funded corporate supply agreement for the use of LPS/OSNI branded Digital Geographic Information approved by the Permanent Secretaries Group where Northern Ireland Government Departments pay a charge to LPS on behalf of each and all of the bodies which fall under their remit. NIMA is to support the Northern Ireland Civil Service in efficiencies, policy making, operational delivery and communication with the public. Further information about NIMA can be obtained from the following link https://www.finance-ni.gov.uk/publications/lps-copyright-publications
Logos and images
Copying NISRA logos or images or any other third party logos or images from this website is not permitted without approval from the relevant copyright owner.
For permission to use our logos email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You should explain how and why you want to use our logos, and include your name, address, phone number and email address.
Census products incorporate safeguards against possible identification of any particular person or household. The purchaser shall not use products to attempt to obtain or derive information relating specifically to an identified person or household, nor claim to have obtained or derived such information.
This page was last updated on 20 December 2023.