Labour market user group meeting 2019
The Labour Market Statistics Consultation was launched on the 8th of July 2019 and will close on the 16th of August 2019. The consultation gives you the opportunity to comment on our jobs, unemployment, redundancies and earnings outputs from the Economic and Labour Market Statistics (ELMS) Branch at NISRA.
Date: Tuesday 24th September 2019, 10:00-12 noon.
Location: Colby House, Stranmillis Court, Belfast, BT9 5RR.
Summary: This meeting will include an overview of recent and planned developments in labour market statistics and give users an opportunity to provide feedback on our outputs.
Labour Market User Group Agenda:
- Introduction and consultation results - ELMS
- NI Labour Force Survey Operations - Central Survey Unit (CSU)
- NI Labour Force Survey Outputs - ELMS
- ONS Social Survey Transformation - ONS
- Business Register & Employment Survey (BRES) changes - ELMS
- Vacancy Survey - ELMS
- Understanding Universal Credit - Department for Communities (DfC)
- Redundancy Outputs - ELMS