This statistical bulletin provides users with the latest estimates of construction output carried out in Northern Ireland for Q4-2019. It excludes work carried out by Northern Ireland Construction firms in other parts of the UK or elsewhere.
- The total volume of construction output in the fourth quarter of 2019 decreased by 1.2% compared with Q3 2019 and was 1.3% lower than the same quarter in 2018. Despite fluctuations, the total volume of construction output in NI has been on an upward trend since Q4 2013.
- The decrease in the overall output in Q4 2019 from the previous quarter was driven by a 2.4% decrease in Repair and Maintenance and offset by a 2.6% increase in New Work.
- In Q4 2019, there was an increase in Other Work (+8.3%) and decreases in Infrastructure (-18.1%) and Housing (-1.5%) compared with the previous quarter.
- Weekly deaths bulletin – week ending 17 June 2022 24 June 2022
- Public Prosecution Service (PPS) publishes 2021-22 statistical bulletin 23 June 2022
- Labour Market Statistics Newsletter - June 2022 17 June 2022
- Weekly deaths bulletin – week ending 10 June 2022 17 June 2022