This statistical bulletin provides users with the latest estimates of construction output carried out in Northern Ireland for Q3-2019. It excludes work carried out by Northern Ireland Construction firms in other parts of the UK or elsewhere.
- The total volume of construction output in the third quarter of 2019 increased by 3.9% compared with Q2 2019, and was 2.7% lower than the same quarter in 2018 (Figure 1). Despite fluctuations, the total volume of construction output in NI has been on an upward trend since Q4 2013.
- The increase in the overall output in Q3 2019 from the previous quarter was driven by a 10.1% increase in Repair and Maintenance however slightly offset by a 0.8% decrease in New Work.
- In Q3 2019, there was an increase in Infrastructure (+19.3%) and decreases in Housing (-1.8%) and Other Work (-3.3%) compared with the previous quarter.
- Full publication avaliable here.
- Labour Market Report January 2021 26 January 2021
- Weekly Deaths Bulletin – week ending 15th January 2021 22 January 2021
- Weekly Deaths Bulletin – week ending 8th January 2021 15 January 2021
- NI Composite Economic Index Q3 2020 14 January 2021