This statistical bulletin provides users with the latest estimates of construction output carried out in Northern Ireland for Q3-2018. It excludes work carried out by Northern Ireland Construction firms in other parts of the UK or elsewhere.
- The total volume of construction output in the third quarter of 2018 increased by 5.5% compared with Q2 2018, and was 2.0% higher compared to the same quarter in 2017. Despite fluctuations, the total volume of construction output in NI has been on an upward trend since Q4 2013.
- The increase in the overall output in Q3 2018 from the previous quarter was accounted for by a 7.2% increase in New Work and a 1.4% increase in Repair and Maintenance.
- In Q3 2018, there were increases in Housing (9.4%), Infrastructure (6.8%) and Other Work (2.4%), compared to the previous quarter.
- Full report available here
- Weekly Deaths Bulletin – week ending 15th January 2021 22 January 2021
- Weekly Deaths Bulletin – week ending 8th January 2021 15 January 2021
- Construction Output Statistics: Q3-2020 14 January 2021
- NI Composite Economic Index Q3 2020 14 January 2021