This statistical bulletin provides users with the latest estimates of construction output carried out in Northern Ireland for Q2 2017. It excludes work carried out by Northern Ireland Construction firms in other parts of the UK or elsewhere.
- The total volume of construction output in the second quarter of 2017 increased by 4.1% compared with Q1 2017 and was 8.3% higher compared to the same quarter in 2016.
- There continues to be a general upward trend in output since late 2014.
- The volume reported in Q2 2017 was the highest level reported in the last five years.
- The increase in the overall output in Q2 2017 was accounted for by an 8.0% increase in New Work and a 2.4% increase in Repair and Maintenance.
- In Q2 2017, there was an increase in Other Work (9.3%), Infrastructure Output (8.7%) and also in Housing Output (3.0%) when compared with the previous quarter.
- Full report available here
- Labour Market Report September 2019 10 September 2019
- Labour Force Survey - Working and workless households in NI: April-June 2019 28 August 2019
- Young people not in education, employment or training (NEET) 22 August 2019
- PPS publishes annual statistical bulletin on hate crime 15 August 2019