This statistical bulletin provides users with the latest estimates of construction output carried out in Northern Ireland for Q2 2017. It excludes work carried out by Northern Ireland Construction firms in other parts of the UK or elsewhere.
- The total volume of construction output in the second quarter of 2017 increased by 4.1% compared with Q1 2017 and was 8.3% higher compared to the same quarter in 2016.
- There continues to be a general upward trend in output since late 2014.
- The volume reported in Q2 2017 was the highest level reported in the last five years.
- The increase in the overall output in Q2 2017 was accounted for by an 8.0% increase in New Work and a 2.4% increase in Repair and Maintenance.
- In Q2 2017, there was an increase in Other Work (9.3%), Infrastructure Output (8.7%) and also in Housing Output (3.0%) when compared with the previous quarter.
- Full report available here
- NISRA releases updated Deprivation Measures for Northern Ireland 23 November 2017
- Northern Ireland Ports Traffic 2016 22 November 2017
- Labour Market Report November 2017 15 November 2017
- Annual Survey of Hours and Earnings 2017, Regional Earnings 13 November 2017