The Labour Force Survey (LFS) household results were released at 9.30am today.
- The most common type of households were couples with children (35%) or single person households (26%).
- Over half (54%) of households in Northern Ireland were work rich (all household members aged 16 or over within were employed) and 18% were workless (where all household members aged 16 or over were unemployed or inactive).
- The latest Working and Workless Household tables are available on the Quarterly Labour Force Survey Tables – August 2020 page.
- PPS publishes annual statistical bulletin on hate crime 24 September 2020
- Young Persons’ Behaviour & Attitudes Survey 2019 22 September 2020
- Labour Market Report September 2020 15 September 2020
- Work Quality 2019 09 September 2020