The Labour Force Survey (LFS) household results were released at 9.30am today.
- The most common type of households were couples with children (35%) or single person households (26%).
- Over half (54%) of households in Northern Ireland were work rich (all household members aged 16 or over within were employed) and 18% were workless (where all household members aged 16 or over were unemployed or inactive).
- The latest Working and Workless Household tables are available on the Quarterly Labour Force Survey Tables – August 2020 page.
- Weekly Deaths Bulletin – week ending 8th January 2021 15 January 2021
- Construction Output Statistics: Q3-2020 14 January 2021
- NI Composite Economic Index Q3 2020 14 January 2021
- NISRA Coronavirus (COVID-19) Opinion Survey Phases 1 to 6 Results 17 December 2020