The Labour Force Survey (LFS) household results were released at 9.30am today.
- The most common type of households were couples with children (31%) or single person households (30%).
- Over half (54%) of households in Northern Ireland were work rich (all adults within were employed) and just under a fifth (18%) were workless (where all adults within were unemployed or inactive).
- Household tables are available here
- NI Annual Business Inquiry 2018 29 November 2019
- Working and workless households in NI: July-September 2019 27 November 2019
- Research & Development Detailed Results: 2018 21 November 2019
- Young people not in education, employment or training (NEET): July-September 2019 21 November 2019