The Labour Force Survey (LFS) household results were released at 9.30am today.
- The most common type of households were couples with children (31%) or single person households (30%).
- Over half (54%) of households in Northern Ireland were work rich (all adults within were employed) and just under a fifth (18%) were workless (where all adults within were unemployed or inactive).
- Household tables are available here
- Are you a user of NISRA statistics and data? 02 July 2020
- Labour Market Report June 2020 16 June 2020
- Women in Northern Ireland 2020 04 June 2020
- Working and workless households in NI: January-March 2020 03 June 2020