The Labour Force Survey (LFS) household results were released at 9.30am today.
- The most common type of households were couples with children (31%) or single person households (30%).
- Over half (54%) of households in Northern Ireland were work rich (all adults within were employed) and just under a fifth (18%) were workless (where all adults within were unemployed or inactive).
- Household tables are available here
- Weekly deaths bulletin – week ending 12 August 2022 19 August 2022
- Labour Market Report August 2022 16 August 2022
- Weekly deaths bulletin – week ending 5 August 2022 12 August 2022
- Weekly deaths bulletin – week ending 29 July 2022 05 August 2022