The Labour Force Survey (LFS) household results were released at 9.30am today.
- The most common type of households were couples with children (31%) or single person households (30%).
- Over half (54%) of households in Northern Ireland were work rich (all adults within were employed) and just under a fifth (18%) were workless (where all adults within were unemployed or inactive).
- Household tables are available here
- Labour Market Report September 2019 10 September 2019
- 28 August 2019
- Young people not in education, employment or training (NEET) 22 August 2019
- PPS publishes annual statistical bulletin on hate crime 15 August 2019