The Labour Force Survey (LFS) household results were released at 9.30am today.
- The most common type of households were couples with children (31%) or single person households (30%).
- Over half (54%) of households in Northern Ireland were work rich (all adults within were employed) and just under a fifth (18%) were workless (where all adults within were unemployed or inactive).
- Household tables are available here
- Weekly deaths bulletin – week ending 26 November 2021 03 December 2021
- Weekly Deaths Bulletin – week ending 19 November 2021 26 November 2021
- Registrar General Quarterly Tables 2021 Quarter 3 25 November 2021
- Young people not in education, employment or training (NEET): July to September 2021 25 November 2021