This statistical bulletin provides users with the latest estimates of construction output carried out in Northern Ireland for Q4 2016. It excludes work carried out by Northern Ireland Construction firms in other parts of the UK or elsewhere.
- The total volume of construction output in the fourth quarter of 2016 increased by 6.9% compared with Q3 2016 and was 12.8% higher compared to the same quarter in 2015.
- This latest increase continues the general upward trend in construction output that has been reported since late 2014.
- The volume reported in Q4 2016 was the highest level reported in the last five years.
- In Q4 2016, overall construction output in GB increased by 1.0% on the previous quarter and was estimated to have increased by 2.8% from the same quarter in 2015.
- Northern Ireland Multiple Deprivation Measure 2017 events 05 January 2018
- Christmas and New Year Opening Times 21 December 2017
- Business Register and Employment Survey 2016 14 December 2017
- Labour Market Report December 2017 13 December 2017