On 31 May 2023 NISRA published an additional set of main statistics tables from Census 2021, providing further detail on a number of census topics including, demography, ethnicity, national identity, language and religion.
Visit the supplemental release page to see the tables included in this publication.
Census topics contained in this release include:
- national identity
- religion or religion brought up in
- sexual orientation
- housing and accommodation
- labour market
Data are available for Northern Ireland and the 11 Local Government Districts. Selected tables will also be available at lower geographies.
Also, visit the selected multivariate table release page to see the multivariate tables released to give a feel for the type of information you can get from the Flexible Table Builder as well as the format of the data.
Data are available at Northern Ireland level and include topics such as religion, national identity and economic activity.
You can also download the Census 2021 table lookup to search all Census 2021 tables by topic.
Publications you may have missed
- First phase of main statistics results from Census 2021 includes census topics: passports held, ethnic group, national identity, language, and religion
- Second phase of main statistics results from Census 2021 includes census topics: housing and accommodation, health, disability, and unpaid care
- Third phase of main statistics results from Census 2021 includes census topics: marital and civil partnership status, household composition and living arrangements, sexual orientation, qualifications, labour market, travel to work or study, communal establishments, and migration
Census 2021 person and household estimates for Data Zones in Northern Ireland
Keeping up to date
If you haven't already done so, we would recommend that you subscribe to our census mailing list to keep up to date with all the latest news.
To subscribe to the census mailing list all you need to do is send us a message with 'SUBSCRIBE' as the subject/title.
Follow us @NICensus2021 on Twitter and Facebook
- Weekly deaths tables – week ending 26 May 2023 02 June 2023
- Census 2021 update 31 May 2023
- Weekly deaths tables – week ending 19 May 2023 26 May 2023
- Young people not in education, employment or training (NEET): January to March 2023 25 May 2023