On 21 March 2023, NISRA released the third phase of main statistics results from Census 2021.
Visit the phase 3 release page to read the statistical bulletins and other documents that accompany this publication. You can access the published tables from this page.
Census topics contained in this release include:
- marital and civil partnership status
- household composition and living arrangements
- sexual orientation
- communal establishments
- labour market
- travel to work or study
Data are available for Northern Ireland and the 11 Local Government Districts.
Our census area explorer application will be updated with data from this release on 5 April 2023.
You can also download the Census 2021 table lookup to search all Census 2021 tables by topic.
Publications you may have missed
- First phase of main statistics results from Census 2021 includes census topics: passports held, ethnic group, national identity, language, and religion
- Second phase of main statistics results from Census 2021 includes census topics: housing and accommodation, health, disability, and unpaid care
Census 2021 person and household estimates for Data Zones in Northern Ireland
Keeping up to date
If you haven't already done so, we would recommend that you subscribe to our census mailing list to keep up to date with all the latest news.
To subscribe to the census mailing list all you need to do is send us a message with 'SUBSCRIBE' as the subject/title.
Follow us @NICensus2021 on Twitter and Facebook
- Weekly deaths tables – week ending 17 March 2023 24 March 2023
- Working and Workless Households in Northern Ireland: October-December 2022 21 March 2023
- Census 2021 update 21 March 2023
- Weekly Deaths Tables, Week Ending 10 March 2023 16 March 2023