On 15 December 2022, NISRA will release the second phase of main statistics results for Census 2021.
NISRA will release the second phase of main statistics results for Census 2021 at 9.30 am on 15 December 2022. It will cover a number of census topics, including:
- health, disability and unpaid care
- housing and accommodation
Data will be available for Northern Ireland and the 11 Local Government Districts.
Draft table layouts are available to download ahead of the publication. Please note layouts will be subject to change as tables are finalised.
Details of later releases can be viewed on the outputs prospectus release plans page.
On 22 September 2022, NISRA released the first phase of main statistics results from Census 2021 for a number of census topics, including: passports held, ethnic group, national identity, language, and religion.
Keeping up to date
If you haven't already done so, we would recommend that you subscribe to our census mailing list to keep up to date with all the latest news.
To subscribe to the census mailing list all you need to do is send us a message with 'SUBSCRIBE' as the subject/title.
- Weekly deaths tables – week ending 25 November 2022 02 December 2022
- PPS publishes latest statistical bulletin on cases involving sexual offences 01 December 2022
- Weekly deaths tables – week ending 18 November 2022 25 November 2022
- Drug-related and drug-misuse deaths in Northern Ireland, 2011-2021 24 November 2022