Latest Results (Quarter 2 2023) - Published 14 September 2023
- Retail output in NI increased by 0.5% over the quarter to Quarter 2 2023 and decreased by 1.2% over the year.
- GB RSI output saw an increase of 0.4% over the quarter and a decrease of 2.5% over the year.
- NI RSI output remains 3.6% below the pre-Coronavirus pandemic level seen in Quarter 4 2019 while GB RSI output is now 1.6% below the Quarter 4 2019 level.
- When the most recent four quarters are compared to the previous four quarters the NI RSI decreased by 3.0% and the GB RSI decreased by 4.8%.
- NI RSI output is 6.7% below the series high seen in Quarter 3 2020.
- NI RSI output is 6.1% higher than the lowest point (Quarter 1 2021) since the series began.
Current publication and tables
If you would like to be added to a mailing list and receive the latest publications on the day they publish please email: email@example.com with the title of the publications you would like to receive.