Latest Results (Quarter 3 2022) - Published 15 December 2022
- Retail output in NI saw a decrease of 1.7% over the quarter to Quarter 3 2022 and a decrease of 5.3% over the year.
- GB RSI output saw a decrease of 2.0% over the quarter and a decrease of 5.2% over the year.
- NI RSI output remains 6.2% below the pre-Coronavirus pandemic level seen in Quarter 4 2019 while GB RSI output is now 12.8% below the Quarter 4 2019 level.
- When the most recent four quarters are compared to the previous four quarters the NI RSI decreased by 0.7% and the GB RSI decreased by 1.1%.
- NI RSI output is 8.8% below the series high seen in Quarter 3 2020.
- NI RSI output is 1.2% higher than the lowest point (Quarter 1 2021) since the series began.
Current publication and tables
If you would like to be added to a mailing list and receive the latest publications on the day they publish please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the publications you would like to receive.