Latest Results (Quarter 4 2017) - Published 28th March 2018
- The Northern Ireland Index of Services for Quarter 4 2017 was originally due to be published on 21st March 2018 but was delayed until 28th March 2018 to allow for further quality assurance checks
- Provisional results from the seasonally adjusted Index of Services for the fourth quarter (October - December) of 2017 show that output in Northern Ireland (NI), in real terms, increased over the quarter by 0.2% and over the year by 1.2%. The services index has shown an increase over the year for the last thirteen reporting periods, including Quarter 4 2017
- The UK as a whole reported growth over the quarter and year, by 0.5% and 1.4% respectively
- When the most recent four quarters are compared to the previous four quarters, the NI services sector reported annualised growth of 2.0% to Quarter 4 2017
- The NI index has recovered by 9.3% since the recent minimum value recorded in Quarter 2 (April - June) 2012. The UK index has recovered by 19.7% since the recent low recorded in Quarter 2 2009
Current publication and tables
If you would like to be added to a mailing list and receive the latest publications on the day they publish please email: email@example.com with the title of the publications you would like to receive.