Latest Results (Quarter 1 2022) - Published 16 June 2022
- Services output in NI saw an increase of 0.7% over the quarter (January - March) and an increase of 12.4% over the year.
- UK IOS output experienced an increase of 0.4% over the quarter and 9.9% over the year.
- NI Service output is now 4.9% above the pre-Coronavirus pandemic level seen in Quarter 4 2019, while UK service output is 1.4% above its Quarter 4 2019 level.
- When the most recent four quarters are compared to the previous four quarters the NI services sector increased by 13.9% while the UK services sector increased by 11.6%.
- Both the NI services output and UK services output are at series highs.
- NI services output is 35.2% higher than the lowest point (Quarter 2 2020) since the series began.
- The annual increase to Quarter 1 2022 is the fourth successive quarter of increase following a period of five consecutive quarters of annual decline in the NI index.
Current publication and tables
If you would like to be added to a mailing list and receive the latest publications on the day they publish please email: email@example.com with the title of the publications you would like to receive.