The Labour Force Survey (LFS) young people not in education, employment or training (NEET) results released at 9.30am today indicate that there were an estimated 17,000 young people (aged 16 to 24 years) in Northern Ireland who were NEET in July to September 2022.
- In July to September 2022 there were an estimated 17,000 young people (aged 16 to 24) in NI who were not in education, employment or training (NEET). This was 8.8% of all people aged 16 to 24 years in NI. The proportion of young people who were NEET in the UK was 11.9%.
- The NEET rate was 8.3% for males and 9.2% for females.
- Weekly deaths tables – week ending 25 November 2022 02 December 2022
- PPS publishes latest statistical bulletin on cases involving sexual offences 01 December 2022
- Weekly deaths tables – week ending 18 November 2022 25 November 2022
- Drug-related and drug-misuse deaths in Northern Ireland, 2011-2021 24 November 2022