The Labour Force Survey (LFS) household results were released at 9.30am today.
- The most common types of households were couples with children or single person households (both 31%).
- Over half (53%) of households in Northern Ireland were work rich (all household members age 16 or over within were employed) and less than a fifth (19%) were workless (where all household members age 16 or over were unemployed or inactive).
The latest Working and Workless Household tables are available on the Quarterly Labour Force Survey Tables – February 2022 page.
- Census 2021 update 24 November 2023
- Weekly deaths tables – week ending 17 November 2023 24 November 2023
- Young people not in education, employment or training (NEET): July to September 2023 23 November 2023
- PPS publishes latest statistical bulletin on cases involving sexual offences 23 November 2023