The Labour Force Survey (LFS) household results were released at 9.30am today.
- The most common type of households were couples with children (32%) or single person households (30%).
- Over half (54%) of households in Northern Ireland were work rich (all household members aged 16 or over within were employed) and 20% were workless (where all household members aged 16 or over were unemployed or inactive).
- The latest Working and Workless Household tables are available on the Quarterly Labour Force Survey Tables – February 2021 page.
- Weekly deaths tables – week ending 1 December 2023 08 December 2023
- Winter Mortality in Northern Ireland 2022/23 07 December 2023
- Registrar General Quarterly Tables 2023 Quarter 3 05 December 2023
- Highest qualification level tables 2022 05 December 2023