The Labour Force Survey (LFS) household results were released at 9.30am today.
- The most common type of households were couples with children (32%) or single person households (30%).
- Over half (54%) of households in Northern Ireland were work rich (all household members aged 16 or over within were employed) and 20% were workless (where all household members aged 16 or over were unemployed or inactive).
- The latest Working and Workless Household tables are available on the Quarterly Labour Force Survey Tables – February 2021 page.
- Weekly Deaths Bulletin – week ending 2 April 2021 09 April 2021
- Construction Output Statistics: Q4-2020 08 April 2021
- NI Composite Economic Index Q4 2020 08 April 2021
- Weekly Deaths Bulletin – week ending 26 March 2021 02 April 2021