The Labour Force Survey (LFS) household results were released at 9.30am today.
- The most common type of households were couples with children (32%) or single person households (31%).
- Over half (53%) of households in Northern Ireland were work rich (all household members aged 16 or over within were employed) and 18% were workless (where all household members aged 16 or over were unemployed or inactive).
- The latest Working and Workless Household tables are available on the Quarterly Labour Force Survey Tables – November 2021 page.
- Weekly deaths bulletin – week ending 16 September 2022 23 September 2022
- Census 2021 update 22 September 2022
- Annual Report of the Registrar General (2021) 21 September 2022
- NISRA publications - update 15 September 2022