The Labour Force Survey (LFS) household results were released at 9.30am today.
- The most common type of households were couples with children (32%) or single person households (31%).
- Over half (53%) of households in Northern Ireland were work rich (all household members aged 16 or over within were employed) and 18% were workless (where all household members aged 16 or over were unemployed or inactive).
- The latest Working and Workless Household tables are available on the Quarterly Labour Force Survey Tables – November 2021 page.
- Weekly deaths bulletin – week ending 7 January 2022 14 January 2022
- Construction Output Statistics: Q3-2021 13 January 2022
- 11 January 2022
- Weekly deaths bulletin – week ending 31 December 2021 07 January 2022