The Labour Force Survey (LFS) household results were released at 9.30am today.
- The most common type of households were couples with children (33%) or single person households (29%).
- Over half (55%) of households in Northern Ireland were work rich (all adults within were employed) and just under a fifth (19%) were workless (where all adults within were unemployed or inactive).
- The latest Working and Workless Household tables are available on the Quarterly Labour Force Survey Tables – May 2020 page.
- Weekly Deaths Bulletin – week ending 30 April 2021 07 May 2021
- Weekly Deaths Bulletin – week ending 23 April 2021 30 April 2021
- NISRA Coronavirus (COVID-19) opinion survey phases 1 to 10 results 29 April 2021
- Weekly Deaths Bulletin – week ending 16 April 2021 23 April 2021