The Labour Force Survey (LFS) household results were released at 9.30am today.
- The most common type of households were couples with children (33%) or single person households (29%).
- Over half (55%) of households in Northern Ireland were work rich (all adults within were employed) and just under a fifth (19%) were workless (where all adults within were unemployed or inactive).
- The latest Working and Workless Household tables are available on the Quarterly Labour Force Survey Tables – May 2020 page.
- Labour Market Report September 2020 15 September 2020
- Work Quality 2019 09 September 2020
- NISRA Coronavirus (COVID-19) Opinion Survey Phase 1 and Phase 2 Results 27 August 2020
- Working and workless households in NI: April-June 2020 26 August 2020