The Labour Force Survey (LFS) household results were released at 9.30am today.
- The most common type of households were couples with children (33%) or single person households (29%).
- Over half (55%) of households in Northern Ireland were work rich (all adults within were employed) and just under a fifth (19%) were workless (where all adults within were unemployed or inactive).
- The latest Working and Workless Household tables are available on the Quarterly Labour Force Survey Tables – May 2020 page.
- Weekly deaths bulletin – week ending 14 January 2022 21 January 2022
- Labour Market Report January 2022 18 January 2022
- Weekly deaths bulletin – week ending 7 January 2022 14 January 2022
- Construction Output Statistics: Q3-2021 13 January 2022