The NICEI is an experimental quarterly measure of the performance of the NI economy based on available official statistics.
- The NICEI results indicate that NI economic activity decreased by 2.8% in real terms over the quarter and by 3.2% over the year to Quarter 1 2020.
- UK GDP fell by 2.2% over the quarter and 1.7% over the year to Q1 2020.
- Private sector output decreased over the quarter (3.5%) and over the year (4.5%) to March 2020. Over the same period, the Public sector jobs index decreased by 0.2% over the quarter but increased by 1.1% over the year.
- The statistical bulletin and associated tables are available on the NI Composite Economic Index - July 2020 page
- Northern Ireland Annual Tourism Statistics 2019 22 October 2020
- NISRA Coronavirus (COVID-19) Opinion Survey Phases 1 to 4 Results 21 October 2020
- Opportunities to work on the census 20 October 2020
- Labour Market Report October 2020 13 October 2020