The Labour Force Survey (LFS) household results were released at 9.30am today.
- The most common type of households were single person households (30%) or couples with children (30%).
- Around half (51%) of households in Northern Ireland were work rich (all adults within were employed), and just over a fifth (22%) were workless (where all adults within were unemployed or inactive).
- Household tables are available here
- Northern Ireland Annual Tourism Statistics 2019 22 October 2020
- NISRA Coronavirus (COVID-19) Opinion Survey Phases 1 to 4 Results 21 October 2020
- Opportunities to work on the census 20 October 2020
- Labour Market Report October 2020 13 October 2020