The Labour Force Survey (LFS) household results were released at 9.30am today.
- The most common type of households were single person households (30%) or couples with children (30%).
- Around half (51%) of households in Northern Ireland were work rich (all adults within were employed), and just over a fifth (22%) were workless (where all adults within were unemployed or inactive).
- Household tables are available here
- Broad Economy Sales and Exports Statistics (BESES) 12 December 2018
- Labour Market Report December 2018 11 December 2018
- 2021 Census Outputs Strategy Consultation for Northern Ireland 29 November 2018
- 28 November 2018