The Labour Force Survey (LFS) household results were released at 9.30am today.
- The most common type of households were single person households (30%) or couples with children (30%).
- Around half (51%) of households in Northern Ireland were work rich (all adults within were employed), and just over a fifth (22%) were workless (where all adults within were unemployed or inactive).
- Household tables are available here
- Construction Output Statistics - Q2 - 2022 29 September 2022
- Weekly deaths bulletin – week ending 16 September 2022 23 September 2022
- Census 2021 update 22 September 2022
- Annual Report of the Registrar General (2021) 21 September 2022