The Labour Force Survey (LFS) household results were released at 9.30am today.
- The most common type of households were single person households (30%) or couples with children (30%).
- Around half (51%) of households in Northern Ireland were work rich (all adults within were employed), and just over a fifth (22%) were workless (where all adults within were unemployed or inactive).
- Household tables are available here
- NI: IN PROFILE 14 February 2019
- PPS PUBLISHES QUARTERLY STATISTICAL BULLETIN 14 February 2019
- Labour Market Report January 2019 22 January 2019
- NEW - NI Multiple Deprivation Measures 2017 Lookup Tool 22 January 2019