Additional breakdowns of LFS data for January to December 2021 were released at 9:30am today.
A range of additional breakdowns of Labour Force Survey data for January to December 2021 were released this morning, including labour market structure, industry, qualifications, and participation in education/training. Sub-population level data has also been released for Labour Market Status.
The Labour Force Survey Annual Summary Report 2021 page has been updated to include:
- Labour Market Status: sub-population level data
- Labour Market Structure
The remaining tables are available at the Highest qualification level held and participation in education/training page.
- Weekly deaths tables – week ending 1 December 2023 08 December 2023
- Winter Mortality in Northern Ireland 2022/23 07 December 2023
- Registrar General Quarterly Tables 2023 Quarter 3 05 December 2023
- Highest qualification level tables 2022 05 December 2023