Additional breakdowns of LFS data for January to December 2021 were released at 9:30am today.
A range of additional breakdowns of Labour Force Survey data for January to December 2021 were released this morning, including labour market structure, industry, qualifications, and participation in education/training. Sub-population level data has also been released for Labour Market Status.
The Labour Force Survey Annual Summary Report 2021 page has been updated to include:
- Labour Market Status: sub-population level data
- Labour Market Structure
The remaining tables are available at the Highest qualification level held and participation in education/training page.
- Weekly deaths tables – week ending 2 December 2022 09 December 2022
- Weekly deaths tables – week ending 25 November 2022 02 December 2022
- PPS publishes latest statistical bulletin on cases involving sexual offences 01 December 2022
- Weekly deaths tables – week ending 18 November 2022 25 November 2022