Latest results published 17th May 2022
- 80 redundancies were confirmed in April 2022, taking the annual total to 1,810, which was 69% less than the previous year (5,790).
- In the same 12-month period, there were 2,210 proposed redundancies, which was 76% less than the previous year (9,350).
- Latest Labour Market Report
- Latest Northern Ireland redundancy tables
- Confirmed Redundancies - Trend Tables 2021
- Redundancies Interactive tables and maps available on NINIS
Notification of redundancies
- Under the Employment Rights (Northern Ireland) Order 1996 (Amended 8 October 2006) you are required by law to notify the Department of a proposal to make redundant 20 or more employees at one establishment.
- Further information about the redundancy process is available on the Department for the Economy Website
- To submit a notification please click here
If you would like to be added to a mailing list and receive the latest publications on the day they publish please email: email@example.com with the title of the publications you would like to receive.