- 133 confirmed redundancies in July 2018, a decrease on the previous month.
- Highest proportion of confirmed redundancies found in Manufacturing
- .Outstanding (proposed but not confirmed) redundancies down 20% since this time last year
- Latest Labour Market Report
- Latest Northern Ireland redundancy tables
- Historical Redundancy Tables
- Redundancies Interactive tables available on NINIS
Notification of redundancies
- Under the Employment Rights (Northern Ireland) Order 1996 (Amended 8 October 2006) you are required by law to notify the Department of a proposal to make redundant 20 or more employees.
- Further information about the redundancy process is available on the Department for the Economy Website
- Download a HR1 form from the Department for the Economy
If you would like to be added to a mailing list and receive the latest publications on the day they publish please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the publications you would like to receive.