Latest Results published 11th December 2018
- 95 confirmed redundancies in November 2018, a decrease on the previous month
- 44% of redundancies confirmed in the Manufacturing sector
- 515 proposed redundancies between mid-November and mid-December 2018
- Latest Labour Market Report
- Latest Northern Ireland redundancy tables
- Historical Redundancy Tables
- Redundancies Interactive tables and maps available on NINIS
Notification of redundancies
- Under the Employment Rights (Northern Ireland) Order 1996 (Amended 8 October 2006) you are required by law to notify the Department of a proposal to make redundant 20 or more employees.
- Further information about the redundancy process is available on the Department for the Economy Website
- Download a HR1 form from the Department for the Economy
If you would like to be added to a mailing list and receive the latest publications on the day they publish please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the publications you would like to receive.