Claimant count latest results published 24th January 2018.
- Over the month to December 2017, the number of people claiming unemployment related benefits in NI increased by 100.
- Claimant count (29,200) was down by 3,600 over the year to December 2017.
- The male claimant count showed a larger decrease over the year than the female count.
Labour Market Report
Claimant count interactive maps
Please ensure your browser is up-to-date
- Annual average for parliamentary constituency area
- Annual average for council area
- Monthly data for parliamentary constituency area
- Monthly data for council area
Claimant count tables
Claimant count background information
- Background information
- Claimant count revisions
- Difference between ILO unemployment (LFS) and the claimant count
UK Claimant count data on NOMIS
UK Claimant Count data is available for comparison via NOMIS. Nomis is a service provided by the Office for National Statistics, ONS, to give you free access to the most detailed and up-to-date UK labour market statistics from official sources: nomis website
If you would like to be added to a mailing list and receive the latest publications on the day they publish please email: email@example.com with the title of the publications you would like to receive.