Latest Results (Quarter 3 2018) - Published 13th December 2018
- The NI IOP has increased (2.4%) in Quarter 3 (July-September) for the fourth consecutive quarter. This is the strongest quarterly growth over this period.
- The UK IOP reported growth in output over both the quarter and the year, by 0.9% and 0.7% respectively.
- The quarterly increase in production output has been driven by increases from all four main sectors - Manufacturing (2.5%), Electricity gas, steam and air conditioning supply (4.0%), Water supply, sewerage and waste management (Inc. recycling) (2.6%) and Mining and quarrying sectors (0.4%).
- The annual increase in NI production output of 6.6% was driven by increases in Manufacturing (6.6%), Electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply (3.9%), and Water supply, sewerage and waste management (Inc. recycling) (11.7%). This increase was partially offset by a fall in Mining and quarrying (1.9%).
- Manufacturing Productivity has increased 2.5% over the quarter and 3.5% over the year.
Current publication and tables
If you would like to be added to a mailing list and receive the latest publications on the day they publish please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the publications you would like to receive.