Latest results - published 18th July 2019
- The total volume of construction output in the first quarter of 2019 increased by 2.3% compared with Q4 2018, and was 7.6% higher compared with the same quarter in 2018 (Figure 1). Despite fluctuations, the total volume of construction output in NI has been on an upward trend since Q4 2013.
- The increase in the overall output in Q1 2019 from the previous quarter was driven by a 0.4% increase in New Work, which is the largest component of Construction Output.
- In Q1 2019, there were increases in Housing (+7.7%), Other Work (+0.9%) and Infrastructure (+0.7%) compared with the previous quarter.
Current publication and tables
Notices of change
- Revision Notice - Data Smoothing Q2 2017
- Information Notice - Delay in Publication Q2 2017
- Methodological notice - Change of base year
- Revision notice - New Work and R&M series
- Historical Data
- Information for participants
- Economic and Labour Market Statistics Branch
The next Northern Ireland Construction Bulletin will be published on 10th October 2019. This will cover the period of 1st April to 30th June 2019. Full publication schedule
If you would like to be added to a mailing list and receive the latest publications on the day they publish please email: Rebecca.email@example.com with the title of the publications you would like to receive.