Latest results - published 19th July 2018
- The total volume of construction output in the first quarter of 2018 decreased by 6.5% compared with Q4 2017 and was 6.1% lower compared to the same quarter in 2017 (Figure 1). This latest decrease followed four quarters in which the level of construction output has been broadly consistent.
- The decrease in the overall output in Q1 2018 from the previous quarter was accounted for by an 11.8% decrease in Repair and Maintenance and a 6.7% decrease in New Work.
- In Q1 2018, there were decreases in Other Work (9.1%), Infrastructure (7.5%) and Housing (3.1%) compared to the previous quarter.
Current publication and tables
Notices of change
- Revision Notice - Data Smoothing Q2 2017
- Information Notice - Delay in Publication Q2 2017
- Methodological notice - Change of base year
- Revision notice - New Work and R&M series
The next Northern Ireland Construction Bulletin will be published on the 11th October 2018. This will cover the period of 1st April to 30th June 2018. Full publication schedule
If you would like to be added to a mailing list and receive the latest publications on the day they publish please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the publications you would like to receive.