Latest results - published 11th October 2018
- The total volume of construction output in the second quarter of 2018 increased by 6.2% compared with Q1 2018 and was 2.5% lower compared to the same quarter in 2017. This latest increase brought the overall level of construction to a similar level to 2017.
- The increase in the overall output in Q2 2018 from the previous quarter was accounted for by a 20.3% increase in Repair and Maintenance and a 2.0% increase in New Work.
- In Q2 2018, there were increases in Housing (7.1%), Infrastructure (5.4%) and Other Work (1.6%), compared to the previous quarter.
Current publication and tables
Notices of change
- Revision Notice - Data Smoothing Q2 2017
- Information Notice - Delay in Publication Q2 2017
- Methodological notice - Change of base year
- Revision notice - New Work and R&M series
- Historical Data
- Information for participants
- Economic and Labour Market Statistics Branch
The next Northern Ireland Construction Bulletin will be published on the 17th January 2018. This will cover the period of 1st July to 30th September 2018. Full publication schedule
If you would like to be added to a mailing list and receive the latest publications on the day they publish please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the publications you would like to receive.