Latest results - published 17th January 2019
- The total volume of construction output in the third quarter of 2018 increased by 5.5% compared with Q2 2018, and was 2.0% higher compared to the same quarter in 2017. Despite fluctuations, the total volume of construction output in NI has been on an upward trend since Q4 2013.
- The increase in the overall output in Q3 2018 from the previous quarter was accounted for by a 7.2% increase in New Work and a 1.4% increase in Repair and Maintenance.
- In Q3 2018, there were increases in Housing (9.4%), Infrastructure (6.8%) and Other Work (2.4%), compared to the previous quarter.
Current publication and tables
Notices of change
- Revision Notice - Data Smoothing Q2 2017
- Information Notice - Delay in Publication Q2 2017
- Methodological notice - Change of base year
- Revision notice - New Work and R&M series
- Historical Data
- Information for participants
- Economic and Labour Market Statistics Branch
The next Northern Ireland Construction Bulletin will be published on 11th April 2019. This will cover the period of 1st October to 31st December 2018. Full publication schedule
If you would like to be added to a mailing list and receive the latest publications on the day they publish please email: email@example.com with the title of the publications you would like to receive.