Opening date: 18 October 2018
Closing date: 9 January 2019
Please note that this consultation is now closed.
NISRA would like to say thank you to everyone who took part in this consultation. You’ve played an important part in helping us make sure the 2021 Census is a success.
If you require any further details or were unable to submit your response in time please contact us by email or phone.
Phone: 028 9025 5156
- 2021 Census Outputs Strategy Consultation for Northern Ireland (PDF)
- 2021 Census Outputs Strategy Consultation Questionnaire (Word)
- 2021 Census Outputs Strategy Consultation Questionnaire (PDF)
- Guidance for organisations with multiple responses (PDF)
- Statistical disclosure control methodology for 2021 Census (PDF)
- NISRA Privacy notice
- Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
NISRA organised a number of 2021 Census Outputs Strategy Consultation events in November and December 2018. The events were held in the following locations:
- Belfast: Monday 26 November 2018
- Derry/Londonderry: Wednesday 28 November 2018
- Enniskillen: Monday 10 December 2018
The information event presentation is available to download.
The information you provide in your response to this consultation, excluding personal information, may be published or disclosed in accordance the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOIA) or the Environmental Information Regulations (EIR). If you want the information that you provide to be treated as confidential, please tell us why, but be aware that, under the FOIA, we cannot guarantee confidentiality.
For information regarding the NISRA Privacy Notice following the introduction of GDPR please go to the following link NISRA Privacy notice or phone the Data Protection Office on 028 9052 4961. For further details on confidentiality, the FOIA and EIR please refer to https://www.ico.org.uk