NISRA has launched a public consultation on the 2021 Census Outputs Strategy for Northern Ireland. The consultation aims to gather views on the proposed strategy for producing and disseminating 2021 Census results.
Before you start
Participants are advised to read '2021 Census: Outputs Strategy Consultation for Northern Ireland' before responding.
Taking part is easy. Supporting documents, including the proposed strategy, and an online questionnaire to share your views are all in one place. While we would like you to respond to all of our questions, you only need to comment on the sections you are interested in.
Our society is constantly evolving and the information our users want from the census may change too. This is why your feedback is so important.
Anyone can take part in this public consultation, which closes at midnight on 9 January 2019.
Responding to the consultation will help NISRA deliver outputs that will meet your needs from the 2021 Census.
- 2021 Census Outputs Strategy Consultation for Northern Ireland (PDF)
- 2021 Census Outputs Strategy Consultation Questionnaire (Word)
- 2021 Census Outputs Strategy Consultation Questionnaire (PDF)
- Guidance for organisations with multiple responses (PDF)
- Statistical disclosure control methodology for 2021 Census (PDF)
- NISRA Privacy notice
- Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
NISRA have organised three 2021 Census Outputs Strategy Consultation events in November 2018. The events will be held in the following locations:
- Belfast (Colby House): Monday 26 November 2018: 1.00pm – 2.30pm
- Belfast (Colby House): Monday 26 November 2018: 3.30pm – 5.00pm
- Derry/Londonderry (City Hotel): Wednesday 28 November 2018: 10.30am – 12.00 noon
If you would like to register to attend an event you can do so by completing the online registration form before 28 November 2018.
Places are limited and will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
Phone: 028 9025 5156
The information you provide in your response to this consultation, excluding personal information, may be published or disclosed in accordance the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOIA) or the Environmental Information Regulations (EIR). If you want the information that you provide to be treated as confidential, please tell us why, but be aware that, under the FOIA, we cannot guarantee confidentiality.
For information regarding the NISRA Privacy Notice following the introduction of GDPR please go to the following link NISRA Privacy notice or phone the Data Protection Office on 028 9052 4961. For further details on confidentiality, the FOIA and EIR please refer to https://www.ico.org.uk