Frequently asked questions include:
- Who runs the Census?
- How successful was the 2011 Census?
- What is the timetable for census outputs?
- What are the arrangements to produce a combined population figure for the UK?
- What percentage of people filled in their questionnaire online and was this percentage in line with NISRA expectations?
- Is it safe, secure and confidential?
- Why do you release the data in batches?
Terms used in this document are explained in the 2011 Census Definitions and Output Classification document.