The Labour Force Survey (LFS) young people not in education, employment or training (NEET) results released at 9.30am today indicate that there were 26,000 young people (aged 16 to 24 years) in Northern Ireland who were NEET.
- For July-September 2018 there were 26,000 young people (aged 16 to 24 years) in Northern Ireland who were not in education, employment or training; this number was an increase of 2,000 from July-September 2017.
- The percentage of all young people in Northern Ireland who were NEET was 12.6%; the proportion was up 1.3 percentage points from the same quarter last year.
- NEET’s tables are available.
- Weekly deaths bulletin – week ending 16 September 2022 23 September 2022
- Census 2021 update 22 September 2022
- Annual Report of the Registrar General (2021) 21 September 2022
- NISRA publications - update 15 September 2022