The Labour Force Survey (LFS) young people not in education, employment or training (NEET) results released at 9.30am today indicate that there were 26,000 young people (aged 16 to 24 years) in Northern Ireland who were NEET.
- For July-September 2018 there were 26,000 young people (aged 16 to 24 years) in Northern Ireland who were not in education, employment or training; this number was an increase of 2,000 from July-September 2017.
- The percentage of all young people in Northern Ireland who were NEET was 12.6%; the proportion was up 1.3 percentage points from the same quarter last year.
- NEET’s tables are available.
- NISRA Coronavirus (COVID-19) Opinion Survey Phase 1 Results 10 July 2020
- Public Prosecution Service publishes Annual Statistical Bulletin 09 July 2020
- Are you a user of NISRA statistics and data? 02 July 2020
- Labour Market Report June 2020 16 June 2020