It is normal practice for Quarterly Employment Survey (QES) estimates to be revised. Further information on standard revisions can be found on the QES website.
There have been two further methodological changes to employee jobs estimates that will be included in the March 2019 release.
These revisions result from:
• a periodic seasonal adjustment review (impacting on data from Q1 2005 to Q3 2018)
• improved methodology for the treatment of new businesses (impacting on data from Q1 2017 to Q3 2018)
• QES estimates for Q3 2017 have not been benchmarked to the annual Business Register and Employment Survey (BRES)
Further information will be available alongside the publication on 19th March 2019
- Labour Market Report September 2020 15 September 2020
- Work Quality 2019 09 September 2020
- NISRA Coronavirus (COVID-19) Opinion Survey Phase 1 and Phase 2 Results 27 August 2020
- Working and workless households in NI: April-June 2020 26 August 2020