It is normal practice for Quarterly Employment Survey (QES) estimates to be revised. Further information on standard revisions can be found on the QES website.
There have been two further methodological changes to employee jobs estimates that will be included in the March 2019 release.
These revisions result from:
• a periodic seasonal adjustment review (impacting on data from Q1 2005 to Q3 2018)
• improved methodology for the treatment of new businesses (impacting on data from Q1 2017 to Q3 2018)
• QES estimates for Q3 2017 have not been benchmarked to the annual Business Register and Employment Survey (BRES)
Further information will be available alongside the publication on 19th March 2019
- 2018-based Population Projections for Northern Ireland 21 October 2019
- Census rehearsal is here 18 October 2019
- Labour Market Report October 2019 15 October 2019
- NI Composite Economic Index: Q2-2019 10 October 2019