It is normal practice for Quarterly Employment Survey (QES) estimates to be revised. Further information on standard revisions can be found on the QES website.
There have been two further methodological changes to employee jobs estimates that will be included in the March 2019 release.
These revisions result from:
• a periodic seasonal adjustment review (impacting on data from Q1 2005 to Q3 2018)
• improved methodology for the treatment of new businesses (impacting on data from Q1 2017 to Q3 2018)
• QES estimates for Q3 2017 have not been benchmarked to the annual Business Register and Employment Survey (BRES)
Further information will be available alongside the publication on 19th March 2019
- PPS publishes annual statistical bulletin on hate crime 15 August 2019
- Labour Market Report August 2019 13 August 2019
- Northern Ireland local government district tourism statistics 2018 25 July 2019
- Baby Names in Northern Ireland 2018 23 July 2019