The Labour Force Survey (LFS) household results were released at 9.30am today.
- The most common type of households were single person households (31%) or couples with children (30%).
- Around half (53%) of households in Northern Ireland were work rich (all adults within were employed), and just over a fifth (21%) were workless (where all adults within were unemployed or inactive).
- Household tables are available here
- Labour Force Survey - Annual Summary Report 2020 11 May 2021
- Weekly Deaths Bulletin – week ending 30 April 2021 07 May 2021
- Weekly Deaths Bulletin – week ending 23 April 2021 30 April 2021
- NISRA Coronavirus (COVID-19) opinion survey phases 1 to 10 results 29 April 2021