The Labour Force Survey (LFS) household results were released at 9.30am today.
- The most common type of households were single person households (31%) or couples with children (30%).
- Around half (53%) of households in Northern Ireland were work rich (all adults within were employed), and just over a fifth (21%) were workless (where all adults within were unemployed or inactive).
- Household tables are available here
- PPS publishes annual statistical bulletin on hate crime 15 August 2019
- Labour Market Report August 2019 13 August 2019
- Northern Ireland local government district tourism statistics 2018 25 July 2019
- Baby Names in Northern Ireland 2018 23 July 2019