The Labour Force Survey (LFS) household results were released at 9.30am today.
- The most common type of households were single person households (31%) or couples with children (30%).
- Around half (53%) of households in Northern Ireland were work rich (all adults within were employed), and just over a fifth (21%) were workless (where all adults within were unemployed or inactive).
- Household tables are available here
- 2018-based Population Projections for Northern Ireland 21 October 2019
- Census rehearsal is here 18 October 2019
- Labour Market Report October 2019 15 October 2019
- NI Composite Economic Index: Q2-2019 10 October 2019