The Labour Force Survey (LFS) household results were released at 9.30am today.
- The most common type of households were single person households (31%) or couples with children (30%).
- Around half (53%) of households in Northern Ireland were work rich (all adults within were employed), and just over a fifth (21%) were workless (where all adults within were unemployed or inactive).
- Household tables are available here
- Young people not in education, employment or training (NEET) 21 May 2019
- Census 2021 – Information events 15 May 2019
- Labour Market Report May 2019 14 May 2019
- Census Rehearsal Areas Announced 07 May 2019