The Labour Force Survey (LFS) household results were released at 9.30am today.
- The most common type of households were single person households (31%) or couples with children (30%).
- Around half (53%) of households in Northern Ireland were work rich (all adults within were employed), and just over a fifth (21%) were workless (where all adults within were unemployed or inactive).
- Household tables are available here
- Guidance Note to Users on Suicide Statistics in Northern Ireland 30 July 2020
- Update on NISRA Household Surveys 22 July 2020
- Labour Market Report July 2020 16 July 2020
- Construction Output Statistics: Q1-2020 16 July 2020