The Labour Force Survey (LFS) household results were released at 9.30am today.
- The most common type of households were single person households (31%) or couples with children (30%).
- Around half (53%) of households in Northern Ireland were work rich (all adults within were employed), and just over a fifth (21%) were workless (where all adults within were unemployed or inactive).
- Household tables are available here
- Young people not in education, employment or training (NEET): July-September 2020 19 November 2020
- Registrar General Quarter 3 deaths registered 18 November 2020
- Excess Winter Mortality: Provisional Statistics 2019/20 18 November 2020
- Labour Market Report November 2020 10 November 2020