The Labour Force Survey (LFS) household results were released at 9.30am today.
- The most common type of households were single person households (30%) or couples with children (30%).
- Over half (54%) of households in Northern Ireland were work rich (all adults within were employed), and a fifth (20%) were workless (where all adults within were unemployed or inactive).
- Household tables are available here
- NISRA Coronavirus (COVID-19) Opinion Survey Phase 1 Results 10 July 2020
- Public Prosecution Service publishes Annual Statistical Bulletin 09 July 2020
- Are you a user of NISRA statistics and data? 02 July 2020
- Labour Market Report June 2020 16 June 2020