The Labour Force Survey (LFS) household results were released at 9.30am today.
- The most common type of households were single person households (30%) or couples with children (30%).
- Over half (54%) of households in Northern Ireland were work rich (all adults within were employed), and a fifth (20%) were workless (where all adults within were unemployed or inactive).
- Household tables are available here
- Labour Market Report November 2019 12 November 2019
- Annual Survey of Hours and Earnings 2019 29 October 2019
- PPS publishes new statistical bulletin 24 October 2019
- Overview of Northern Ireland Trade with Great Britain 23 October 2019