The Labour Force Survey (LFS) household results were released at 9.30am today.
- The most common type of households were single person households (30%) or couples with children (30%).
- Over half (54%) of households in Northern Ireland were work rich (all adults within were employed), and a fifth (20%) were workless (where all adults within were unemployed or inactive).
- Household tables are available here
- Labour Market Report September 2019 10 September 2019
- Labour Force Survey - Working and workless households in NI: April-June 2019 28 August 2019
- Young people not in education, employment or training (NEET) 22 August 2019
- PPS publishes annual statistical bulletin on hate crime 15 August 2019