NISRA Business Plans
NISRA’s operational business plans are one year standalone plans. These draw on the strategic themes set out in the NISRA Corporate Plan, and are developed in the context of the current Programme for Government.
- NISRA Business Plan 2018-19
- NISRA Business Plan 2017-18
- NISRA Business Plan 2016-17
- NISRA Business Plan 2015-16
- NISRA Business Plan 2014-15
- NISRA Business Plan 2013-14
NISRA Corporate Plan
The NISRA Corporate Plan sets out the Agency’s high level objectives and how these will be delivered. It is set within the context of the Northern Ireland Executive’s Programme for Government and the DoF Corporate Plan. A Corporate Plan for 2019-20 onwards is currently being developed.
NISRA Annual Report and Accounts
The Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency (NISRA) Annual Report and Accounts for the financial year.
- NISRA Annual Report and Accounts 2017-18
- NISRA Annual Report and Accounts 2016-17
- NISRA Annual Report and Accounts 2015-16
- NISRA Annual Report and Accounts 2014-15
- NISRA Annual Report and Accounts 2013-14
- NISRA Annual Report and Accounts 2012-13
NISRA Framework Document
The purpose of the Framework Document is to set down relationships between the Minister, the Agency and its parent Department, the Department of Finance and Personnel (DFP).