NISRA Business Plans
NISRA’s operational business plans are one year standalone plans that draws on the strategic themes set out in the current 2012-15 Corporate Plan.
- NISRA Business Plan 2017-18
- NISRA Business Plan 2016-17
- NISRA Business Plan 2015-16
- NISRA Business Plan 2014-15
- NISRA Business Plan 2013-14
NISRA Corporate Plan
The NISRA Corporate Plan sets out the Agency’s high level objectives for the period 2012-15 and how these will be delivered. It is set within the context of the Northern Ireland Executive’s Programme For Government 2011-15 and the DFP Corporate Plan 2012-15.
NISRA Annual Report and Accounts
The Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency (NISRA) Annual Report and Accounts for the financial year.
- NISRA Annual Report and Accounts 2015-16
- NISRA Annual Report and Accounts 2014-15
- NISRA Annual Report and Accounts 2013-14
- NISRA Annual Report and Accounts 2012-13
NISRA Framework Document
The purpose of the Framework Document is to set down relationships between the Minister, the Agency and its parent Department, the Department of Finance and Personnel (DFP).